What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

email

april

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am not getting all my emails on my ipad, i do get some everyday but not all of them. i have pop-server email. i do have a blackberry and laptop, i do get all of them there. is there something i need to do to get them all on the ipad? thank you in advance, april

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have your laptop set to remove from server on download then the mail won't be available on the ipad unless you already downloaded it. By default the windows mail program removes from server on download so you have to specifically tell it to save a copy on server (so it can be downloaded to other devices).

Similarly, on the Blackberry, if you delete the mail from "mailbox & handheld" it removes from the pop3 server, thus again, making it unavailable on other devices....

Basically, if you've downloaded or deleted your mail before loading it on the ipad then its no longer available. I would venture to bet this is the scenario you're experiencing.

Most reactions

Latest posts