What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email trashcan

JesterSevens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bit of an odd one. I have deleted all the emails in my trash can but it still has a 7 next to it as if there are 7 messages in there. Although it doesn't seem to cause any problems it's just become an irritating niggle! Like an itch you cannot reach!!:eek: any ideas how to sort it out? Cheers.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
JesterSevens said:
Bit of an odd one. I have deleted all the emails in my trash can but it still has a 7 next to it as if there are 7 messages in there. Although it doesn't seem to cause any problems it's just become an irritating niggle! Like an itch you cannot reach!!:eek: any ideas how to sort it out? Cheers.

Log out, then back in and the notice should be gone.

OP
J

JesterSevens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply! Next dumb question, how do I log out! Lol! I'm seriously not great with tech! I've switched iPad off n on, but not sure how I log out the email? Sorry for my technophobenessness :D

Most reactions

Latest posts