What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email Trash bin

Paul Morris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I empty the email trash bin as a group rather than individually deleting emails:mad:

kc2ped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paul Morris said:
How can I empty the email trash bin as a group rather than individually deleting emails:mad:

It sounds like you are using 4.2. The way you delete mail changed with the new OS. And within the mail app it doesn't work the same for all mail accounts. When I am in Gmail the only way I gave found to delete messages is to open each one and manually send it to trash. But when I am in my Yahoo account I can select Edit from the list of messages in the mailbox, tag the messages I want to delete or move, and carry out the action on the selected messages. I don't know if it is a difference between POP and IMAP mailboxes of something else.

OP
P

Paul Morris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trash box for Ipad

The problem I have is that I have several POP accounts for diferent business requirements and that when I delete emails they go into the trash bin. Howver you can only remove them one by one. Is there a way to delete the contents of the whole bin as it takes a long time do do them one by one?

Most reactions

Latest posts