1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Email Template app for my iPad?

Discussion in 'Productivity Apps Forum' started by karenfisher252, Aug 29, 2013.

1. karenfisher252

karenfisher252 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I have been looking for an iPad app that has some visually aesthetic email templates. Business emails are usually monotonous so I was just wondering if I could at least make my mails a bit lively.;)
  2. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    I just did a search in the App Store for "email template" and came up with quite a few apps, both free and paid. Without knowing exactly what you want your emails to look like I can only really suggest doing a similar search and having a look at those apps.

The Archangel
  3. karenfisher252

karenfisher252 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks. I was looking for an app which allows me to send various stuffs like emails, invitations, notecards etc.