1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Email stopped sending new messages

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by rkittel, Feb 15, 2012.

1. rkittel

rkittel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pray my email stopped sending messages. I have sent a couple to myself but get no send confirmation. Ideas?
  2. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +957 / 0
    Rkittel-Sorry to hear about your email issue. I am sure that other members will come across your message and help you out. You can also perform a Search if you need to while waiting.

In addition...Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information that contain many sections that cover Ipad App Store, Help, General Discussion, Accessories, Ipad Education and Business. The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. See here:
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forumindex.php

If you have not already, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world. http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Finally, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules: Forum rules - everybody please read!!.

Best Wishes and Enjoy!