What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

email split screen appears correctly but no content

sparkyleclec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi new on here. The problem I have with brand new ipad is the email split screen shows ok as it has done for the last week, but all of a sudden I do not seem to be able to read emails, the title etc appears but no content is available. My nephew has been on machine could he have upset settings, does anyone have any ideas many thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this, double press the home button which should open the task bar at the bottom of the screen. Touch and hold the mail icon, eventually a small minus sign will appear in the top left corner of the icon, press the minus on the mail icon. Now press the home button again to get back to your home screen and reopen the mail app. Hopefully your mail will be back to normal but if not please let us know.

The Archangel

Rollieann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, also new to the iPad & experienced the same issue. Your solution worked! Thanks!! Being a very curious type, do you happen to know why this happened in the first place? Now that I know the fix, I can take care of it, but would like to know how to avoid having to. Thx!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I knew then I'd probably be a millionaire......some apps just need a bit of a refresh every now and again, Mail seems to be one such app.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts