What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email signatures

Sam Dean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to set different signatures for my different email accounts?

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
... a limitation which Apple will hopefully adjust in a future update

Don't hold your breath. A whole year after releasing iPad 1 and numerous updates, we now have iPad 2, but guess what? Still the same cr&ppy POS keyboard with no arrow keys and the idiotic switching between 3 different screens to access all the keys...
banghead.gif

fail.gif

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Oh, come on, woman.

It answered the question, didn't it. I admit the images don't look too inviting, but nonetheless, atm is it not possible to have multiple sigs.

I was talking about DM51's comment, not yours, sorry to offend.

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I was talking about DM51's comment, not yours, sorry to offend.

No offense taken. Didn't you say you never offend anyone? So I better make sure that holds true :D

Accessing the emails via webmail through a browser is currently the only option for using multiple sigs. However, there are obvious drawbacks to that.

The simplest workaround is to make a list of sigs. in a note taking app and than copy paste the corresponding one into the email. Not a great solution, I admit.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No offense taken. Didn't you say you never offend anyone? So I better make sure that holds true :D

Accessing the emails via webmail through a browser is currently the only option for using multiple sigs. However, there are obvious drawbacks to that.

The simplest workaround is to make a list of sigs. in a note taking app and than copy paste the corresponding one into the email. Not a great solution, I admit.

I'm beginning to think I should have said try not to offend because indeed you are right, it is easy to offend on here, everyone is so quick to take offence where none is intended. I still love you though! I will use that info though, it's good advice. 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Indeed.

So many replies and not one of us took into consideration, that the iPad may have been jailbroken.

Seriously, after all that!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DM51 said:
My impatience was directed at Apple for providing us with such an absurd and infantile keyboard, and its obstinacy in refusing to offer a proper alternative.

I had no intention to offend anyone else, and I apologise if I have done so.

That's okay, none was taken, we all get frustrated at some point. My frustration is with autocorrect and it's inability to remember my words but I couldn't live without it so I have to put up with it.

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
That's okay, none was taken, we all get frustrated at some point. My frustration is with autocorrect and it's inability to remember my words but I couldn't live without it so I have to put up with it.

Oh, autocorrect is a beast. It even refuses to remember my own email address. I have countless failed login attempts, because the iPad decides to edit my email into threes separate words and that even though it has been corrected numerous times and the email is in the contacts book.

It's as if the iPad refuses to accept me as it's owner :D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, autocorrect is a beast. It even refuses to remember my own email address. I have countless failed login attempts, because the iPad decides to edit my email into threes separate words and that even though it has been corrected numerous times and the email is in the contacts book.

It's as if the iPad refuses to accept me as it's owner :D

Ha ha now that I can believe! I've changed to heck now because I'm fed up of changing he'll to hell.

Most reactions

Latest posts