What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email signature on ipad

Ruth lb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys
Anyone know how you can get your email signature on your iPad emails? It doesn't take my company logo across?
Any help please?
Xx

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you search the App Store, you will find a number of apps the do this. I have not tried any of them, so I suggest reading the descriptions carefully and read the reviews. I believe these are slightly cumbersome, but should be able to at least provide a way to do it.

BTW, I searched "email signature" to come up with results.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

OP
Ruth lb

Ruth lb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a mill, will check it out

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Email Signature iPad edition is the one I use and love the look of it! I only need one signature so the app is free but you can upgrade and have many signatures and more features.

Ilsordo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find this application frustratingly difficult to work with. There is no help and I am about to give up on it.
Regret having paid for an upgrade!

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
I use only the "original" iOS Signature which can be created in the Mail-settings. Even external pictures, fonts etc. can be used...

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ilsordo said:
I find this application frustratingly difficult to work with. There is no help and I am about to give up on it.
Regret having paid for an upgrade!

Really, I had to email at one point and the developers were very helpful. I upgraded and now have lots of signatures!

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hpulmer said:
I use only the "original" iOS Signature which can be created in the Mail-settings. Even external pictures, fonts etc. can be used...

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Would love to know you do that! Using pictures and fonts! Please help!

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
michali said:
Would love to know you do that! Using pictures and fonts! Please help!

First you use a service like http://www.coolgeex.com/iPhoneSign/ to create one, or any other PC/Mac based email program which allows you to do so (insert links/ webpics etc).
Then you send yourself an email to your iPad/phone and copy what you want to use as signature.
Next is to go to your mail settings and paste it in the signature field.
(Works on iOS6)

S.Moreno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted to ask the same thing, thank god I found a post about it :)

Most reactions

Latest posts