What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email picture size problem

tomcorbett28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
What I would like to know is why are my pictures are so small when I send them out through e-ail. When I first got the iPad is was great but now everyone is complaining the pictures are too small. Does anyone have an idea what to do?
Thanks,
Tom

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello,
What I would like to know is why are my pictures are so small when I send them out through e-ail. When I first got the iPad is was great but now everyone is complaining the pictures are too small. Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Hi Tom - would be best for you to start a new thread - your question is now buried in another older solved issue - may not get any attention, e.g. I'm only here because of previous posts.

So, please start a new thread and be much more specific on how you are getting pictures onto your iPad (e.g. uploading, iPad camera, etc.). Picture size will depend on the original resolution and whether the images are re-sized which can be done in a number of ways - I think we just need some more information to help you. Good luck - :)

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
Thanks,
Tom
Moved to iPF Help forum where you'll probably get more responses.

OP
T

tomcorbett28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
The pictures that I have sending out to our friends are taken from the iPad but I have imported the pictures from the camera on iPad but 9 out of 10 were pictures taken with the I iPad.
Thanks,
Tom

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
tomcorbett28 said:
Hello,
The pictures that I have sending out to our friends are taken from the iPad but I have imported the pictures from the camera on iPad but 9 out of 10 were pictures taken with the I iPad.
Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom - keep in mind that the resolution of the iPad's back camera is only .7 MP, pretty poor; if these images are being 'downsized' to an even smaller amount of pixels (and depending how the pics are being displayed and even worst if printed), each will appear quite small!

You might want to tell us just how you may be manipulating your iPad taken images before mailing and whether they are being viewed on screen and/or printed?

My suggestion is to stop using the iPad as a still camera and find other much better options - good luck - :)

OP
T

tomcorbett28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well the amount of pictures that are on the iPad is around 1500 pictures. When it was around 700 is when it started to make things smaller. The other thing I imported the pictures from the camera to the iPad for storage to. Oh! There Were even more pictures to because I deleted about 500 pictures too. Now I have 3 folders for the pictures inside the Photo app. Pictures for the iPad, last imported, and All imported Folder.
Well we will be home tomorrow and I can move some of them to the computer I guess that might help.

Thanks for your help.
Tom

Most reactions

Latest posts