What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EMail Page

Jonootz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went on this AM to find my EMail system completely frozen.....Also discovered that my ISP (Verizon) had completely changed their web server display format......Could the two be connected and what's the equivalent of a re-boot on an IPad. Happy New Year anyway!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First thing I would try is double press the home button to reveal the task bar, touch and hold any app icon until the minus symbols appear in the top left of the apps. Now, touch the minus symbol on the mail app. Press the home button to get he home screen back. Open mail and see if it's working?

If it still isn't working, press and hold the on/off button until the slider appears on screen. Wait for it to fully power down, then restart.

Hopefully, mail will be working agin, if not, please let us know and we can try something else.

The Archangel

RMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is RMK, I posted this morning with the problem of the mail screen being locked up. your solution corrected the problem. Thanks, RMK

Most reactions

Latest posts