1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Email not syncing

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Tjwilson35, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Tjwilson35

Tjwilson35 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all still having problem iPad 2 not sync with iPhone , receive email all good but if I delete one it does not sync with the other device hope some one can help
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,732 / 0
    Are you speaking of a specific mail account or all of them?

There are ways to set up the mail settings (in the Settings app) to have the Exchange/IMAP accounts sync across devices. There are also ways to "sync" POP mail accounts (this is very limited, BTW).

So, if you tell us what type of e-mail account you are using, we can point you in the right direction.

Marilyn
  3. Tjwilson35

Tjwilson35 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a windows live.com.au account ,just one and all I expect to happen is sync between both ipad and iphone when they are on the same net work. Example When I come home from work and while at work I have received emails on my iPhone , read and deleted them, then go home and my phone picks up my home network and so does my iPad I assume they update each other ??????
    Hope this helps looking forward to fixing this as its a right pain, other than this problem I am hooked on my iPad to the extent when in meetings comments are made , look at him go with his iPad hope he knows what he is doing ? And day by day I am learning what I am actually am doing LOL