What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email issues

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Every now and again when I am notified of an email in the native iPad mail app, when I try to open it it says "This message has no content" yet I can open it on my phone or PC. This has only been happening recently and the only way round it at the moment is to reboot my iPad. A bit drastic maybe but seemed the quickest.
Any views from the forum sages, or anyone else, would be welcome :)
Mike

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, Every now and again when I am notified of an email in the native iPad mail app, when I try to open it it says "This message has no content" yet I can open it on my phone or PC. This has only been happening recently and the only way round it at the moment is to reboot my iPad. A bit drastic maybe but seemed the quickest. Any views from the forum sages, or anyone else, would be welcome :) Mike
Supposedly the email hasn't completed uploading when you tried to open it.
This happened to me a few times, all I did was force close the Mail app and open it again. Then it should open without that message.

Most reactions

Latest posts