What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email issues on ipad

dini77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, just registered for this forum
Long story short....I have a hotmail, gmail, me and exchange email account and all have worked just fine on my iPad 2 and iPhone up until 3 days ago. Now all the accounts cannot access the server.
I have tried deleting all accounts and adding them again, but this has not worked. I can't seem to find any fixes, nor does apple support provide any info on this.

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue and if so, does anyone have any solutions I could try. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A number of Members were experiencing similar problems yesterday and they seemed to think it was a problem with the servers. Anyone else out there that can confirm this?

Tim

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had problems on Wednesday, I have both a gmail and yahoo accounts. I don't use gmail that much but did notice difficulty sending messages via yahoo. It seem to clear up late Wednesday evening and is working fine Thursday morning.

verwon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, I had a few intermittent glitches with Gmail, but all was fine by last night.

---
- Sent from my favorite gadget!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have you tried restarting the iPad?

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

OP
D

dini77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. The problem seems to have resolved itself somehow as am able to access / send / receive emails again on all accounts. Not sure how or why, but all is fine once more!
Cheers

Most reactions