What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EMail issue

agh55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone advise that when I send an email to one particular address only, the recipients email address appears as the person who sent the email. To complicate matters, it only happens between my address and this one email address

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
So, when the recipent gets the email, it shows them as the sender?

This is almost certain to be an issue on the recipient’s side. Possible an automatic forward from one of their accounts to the another, or to itself.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Unless you are the recipient, you can’t check.

If you are, then you need to check the settlings and features for that acctount to see if any rules have been set up. They are in different places for different accounts providers. Most can not be changed on the iPad itself, but rather in the online settings for the account.

iCloud’s email rules are changed on the icloud.com site. Googles on their site. I’m not sure about other accounts.

Most reactions