What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email froze wont respond at all

Zsara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I delete like when a game freezes and reinstall without damaging anything? I tried plugging it in just in case my battery was low. No change. I went to the Internet to check if a hang up there caused the problem as the server was not responding. No luck. I even turned the iPad 1 to it's side and touched to see if I could end the page. Nada. Those are all the tricks I have learned from this forum, tell me what I missed. HELP!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try a reboot: Hold down both the power and the home buttons until the screen goes dark and then the white Apple logo appears (the slide to unlock screen may or may not appear). After you see the white logo, you can release the buttons.

It may take a while to see the home screen again (or to even the white logo, for that matter). Just hang it there - it will happen.

Let us know if that helps.

Marilyn

OP
Z

Zsara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Xxxxxoooo. Here is a BIG HUG from me it worked.....boy was I stressing out. I forgot about rebooting and I couldn't
delete like a game. Thanks again. I can sleep peacefully. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts