What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email drafts

Stag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recentl after I send my reply I have noticed that there are loads of drafts of the same email in the Draft folder. The only difference between them is that each email has a few extra word more than the previous draft. After I send the email and i go to the Sent folder the emil sometimes is not there, other times several of the drafts have been sent. I have seen this happening on my iPad and iMac this seems to be an intermittent thing and I dont know what I am doing that is causing this to happen. It's also confusing as I dont know what the recipient of my email is receiving or even if they have received any email.

Any help would be appreciated.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have more than one email account and is the problem appearing on all or just one account?

OP
Stag

Stag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I have several email accounts, however as far as I can see this is only happening in my Gmail account (I previously deleted everything else in the Draft folder some time back so can't check).

Most reactions