What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EMail Apps for iPad2

JJTandoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really enjoy using my iPad2. The provided/built-in app has its limitations. I can receive an email with more than one attachment. But i cannot send an email with more than one attachment. I really need to be able to do this as I'm using my iPad for business purposes. I have checked the App Store but can't seem to find a "reliable" app. Does anybody know of a good email app which will allow me to send an email with more than one attachment?

ref5412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really enjoy using my iPad2. The provided/built-in app has its limitations. I can receive an email with more than one attachment. But i cannot send an email with more than one attachment. I really need to be able to do this as I'm using my iPad for business purposes. I have checked the App Store but can't seem to find a "reliable" app. Does anybody know of a good email app which will allow me to send an email with more than one attachment?

Really useful question. I have the same problem too.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

What's your email provider? and How you have it setup?

I use gmail and setup as exchange and I don't have any of this issues.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, there are certainly some limitations but possible solutions!

I have my Yahoo Mail account setup in the Mail app - so far, I've sent out multiple images by going into the Photo app, selecting the images desired, and then the email option - seems to work.

You might want to better define your needs, e.g. do you want to send multiple attachments from the same app or from multiple apps, such as a document, photo, etc?

Just gave GoodReader a try, i.e. I had multiple different files stored there, selected a couple of them (a jpeg image and a PDF file) and was able to mail the combination to myself, both as separated and as a zip archive - not sure about the number or size limitations w/ this method, and does add some additional effort that likely would irritate a busy e-mailer.

However, I'll be quite interested in others' suggestions and potential solutions to this question. :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
GoodReader is one good solutions.

Another good solution is to use DropBox. You upload your attachments to DropBox, have it generate a link for you, and then place the link(s) in the email. This makes for speedy email delivery, and the the recipient can download the attachments at their convenience.

Most reactions

Latest posts