What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email app

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was going to install Fingerprint 2 on my PC but ran into an issue. To get it to work with my iPad 2, it says, "Go to you Apple email app on your IOS."

On my iPad, I do use AOL mail, Gmail and mail.com. What is the Apple email app? I assume it is at the Apple Store but want to get the right app before I install on this PC.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Presumably they are talking about the stock email app called mail, that is installed on every iOS device. Do you use the mail app for your email accounts or individual apps for them ? Its nt essential to setup of Fingerprint anyway, its just a way to test its working correctly by getting you to print an email.

OP
Pinkipad2

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use individual apps. I "think" I moved "mail" to the last screen which is stuff I don't use. I doubt I deleted it but will check --- thanks. I will check then either try and see, or post for more help :)

OP
Pinkipad2

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It was on my unused apps screen. I haven't used it in nearly 2 years. I need to make password, etc changes to each account but I can't find a way to alter an account. Nothing lets me make changes, etc. How do I alter each account listed??

Most reactions

Latest posts