What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email App

bayoubengal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an app for ipad 2 that will let you change font styles/colors/size for composing email messages? If so, what is name of app? TIA

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I moved this post to the Help section, where I think it might receive better attention. I hope this is OK.

Tim
iPad Forum Moderator

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can partially answer this question myself. The iPad's basic mail app Mail can display HTML-formatted text, but it can't originate (author) that text itself. What I do is to use an HTML-editor app, compose the formatted email in that app - where I can control the font, font size, font colour, formatting etc and then cut and paste the resulting formatted text into the iPad's native Mail app, where it displays just fine.

It's very straightforward. There may be other better mail apps out there that members can recommend but there are certain advantages to sticking with the iPad's native Mail app.

There are several HTML-editors out there in the App Store, depending on precisely what you're looking for.

Tim

Most reactions