What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email app

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
Looking for an email app, mainly I want the ability to sent stuff the the junk folder and mark it forever...to much junk incoming...any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF

adamwulf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
welcome.totheinter.net
Does marking as junk in the default Mail not move it to right folder? I've just been using the Mail app. As an alternative, I hear lots of hype about Mailbox, though I haven't used it.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
One good way to reduce the amount of spam you receive is to run all your email through a gmail account. Gmail has excellent spam filtering that should stop nearly all of it at the server. If you're not a gmail user now, get a free gmail account and forward your other email addresses to it, then set your mail client(s) to fetch it all from gmail. While you're at it, switch to IMAP if you're still using POP.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

DevMark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
100% True :thumbs: Gmail has an extremely strong spam filtering I used to follow the same forwarded "trick" until google started to filter out my in-company forwarded mails, all come from the same address same ip, and google does not care I always marked it as "not spam" they kept doing it, until I cut them from my line :p

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Did you create a "not spam" filter in gmail (i.e., a whitelist) for your company messages?

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Most reactions

Latest posts