What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'ello

weateallthepies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Bought myself an iPad for christmas, slight hiccup with a faulty one which had to be returned but it's all working lovely now.

Long time ebook reader and tablet/pda user so I decided to see how things were in Apple land. Loving it so far.

I may be back with questions. :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Bought myself an iPad for christmas, slight hiccup with a faulty one which had to be returned but it's all working lovely now.

Long time ebook reader and tablet/pda user so I decided to see how things were in Apple land. Loving it so far.

I may be back with questions. :)
Happy New Year and welcome to the forum!

I bought my iPad as an ebook reader and I have read more books in the last 6 months than in the last 6 years!

The best thing about the iPad is that you are not tied to one book seller. You can get books from all the major vendors.

OP
W

weateallthepies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy New Year and welcome to the forum!

I bought my iPad as an ebook reader and I have read more books in the last 6 months than in the last 6 years!

The best thing about the iPad is that you are not tied to one book seller. You can get books from all the major vendors.

Happy New Year to you too, it's looking like a good one from where I'm sitting. Had a few downs last year but things seem to be falling into place again.

Yep I've been reading ebooks on various devices for years and whilst I like my e-ink reader I still love tablet devices so I've had my eye on an iPad for a while. I do like having the choice of readers on one device, I've got used to this with PDAs and windows tablets.

That and I just like shiny new toys. :D

Most reactions