Elementary question re: iTunes video

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by joeydee, Mar 9, 2011.

1. joeydee

joeydee iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Howdy. I started a rather lengthy download of an iTunes TV show on my iPad last night. I went to bed, and when I woke up, iTunes reported that the download was complete, but I can't seem to find the actual video on my tablet (not in iTunes App or in my "Videos" app... which are the only places I thought to look). D'oh!

Everything about this thing is so intuitive, and I know I'm going to feel like a dork when the secret location is revealed... just the same, I would like to actually watch the show. Thanks for helping the newbie.
  2. Junior

Junior iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    When you launch the "Videos" app from the dock (or springboard) you will need to make sure you've selected "TV Shows" tab along the top.

I have MOVIES - TV SHOWS - MUSIC VIDEOS on mine. By default I always land on the Movies tab. Switch to the TV shows tab and you should see it there. Enjoy.
  3. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Excellent advice 'Junior' - this is the 'trick' that the iPad has 'up its sleeves'. But, if it's not there (that might be *too* easy) get back in touch and we'll look a little deeper.

Hope you manage to 'find' your show...

Have fun and enjoy your iPad...

Tim
    Scotland
  4. joeydee

joeydee iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you, kindly. I'll check on it when I get home from work (if I can manage to pry it out of my wife's hands).