What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elementary question re: iTunes video

joeydee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howdy. I started a rather lengthy download of an iTunes TV show on my iPad last night. I went to bed, and when I woke up, iTunes reported that the download was complete, but I can't seem to find the actual video on my tablet (not in iTunes App or in my "Videos" app... which are the only places I thought to look). D'oh!

Everything about this thing is so intuitive, and I know I'm going to feel like a dork when the secret location is revealed... just the same, I would like to actually watch the show. Thanks for helping the newbie.

Junior

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
macaddictionblog.wordpress.com
When you launch the "Videos" app from the dock (or springboard) you will need to make sure you've selected "TV Shows" tab along the top.

I have MOVIES - TV SHOWS - MUSIC VIDEOS on mine. By default I always land on the Movies tab. Switch to the TV shows tab and you should see it there. Enjoy.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Excellent advice 'Junior' - this is the 'trick' that the iPad has 'up its sleeves'. But, if it's not there (that might be *too* easy) get back in touch and we'll look a little deeper.

Hope you manage to 'find' your show...

Have fun and enjoy your iPad...

Tim
Scotland

OP
J

joeydee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, kindly. I'll check on it when I get home from work (if I can manage to pry it out of my wife's hands).

Most reactions

Latest posts