What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electronic Signature

06Honda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use an IPAD and would like to know how to sign emailed documents electronically instaed of printing and mailing. Basically when a magazine/book editor needs a release form to publish my images it would be more efficient and faster to meet their deadlines by electronic signing. The forms are normally sent by emil in PDF format. Thanks for any assistance.

"Update:" Found an app for my IPAD called EasySign, worked very easily. Consent form signed/sent/received.

Paul

Last edited:

kspradley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try the Vignature app for iPhone/iPad. It allows for you to sign documents electronically in seconds. Instead of signing with your finger, "tap to sign" and pose for a photograph.

silvertemplar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using Sign and Send (Sign'n'Send) , works great, if you are looking for further options.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts