1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Educational Apps

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by savagescience, May 21, 2011.

1. savagescience

savagescience iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello. I am a elementary lab science teacher and will be using ipads in my lab for data input. My first goal as a member of this community is to connect with users of Excel for reviews and recommendations for the most productive and easiest to use apps for student use of Excel. My students are K-6 and currently all use Excel for their lab reports and data.
  2. DontUnderstandMyIpad

DontUnderstandMyIpad iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I bumped your thread into the Apps section.

If the excel tables are not too complex, formula wise, then Numbers could be used. Numbers is Apple's Excel equivalent, though the iPad version has limited features compared to the desktop version, so if the tables are complex, it may not work properly. The best way is to try and see whether it works.