1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Edit ipad apn settings without a computer

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Winam, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Winam

Winam iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hey folks,
    I got a big problem with my ipad 2. It seems, that it lost it's provider settings. No metter i install my o2 prepaid internet flat (fully loaded) or my vodafone (free for phone calls and internet) i get an provider and I can see the 3G symbol in the upper left part of the screen, but in the sbsettings screen I can see, that i don't get. Any data-ip (for mobile internet). I get the wifi-ip within no time.

Can i update these apn settings somewhere? The thing is, thaf.my laptop is currently defect.just ordered a new one.

I heard from a website to do this through email once.

Don't remember the site.

Thanks winam
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    I notice you mention SBSettings, so I assume this is a JB iPad. I've moved this post to the JB section of the Forum

Tim