1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Edit Google Docs . . . supposedly

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by crimlaw, Nov 24, 2010.

1. crimlaw

crimlaw iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone else heard of this? I came across it this morning. I launched my ipad to double check, and I still can't edit google docs.

Edit Google Docs on iPad at Padvance

Any ideas?
  2. jcherepy

jcherepy iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From the above article:

"The change begins today but will take a few days to roll out to all users. Thus, if you try right now and have no luck, be patient: your time will come."
  3. crimlaw

crimlaw iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will note that the article was dated for November 17, 2010. It is currently the 24th of November, i.e. a couple of days have passed. Hence my inquiry.
  4. gentlefury

gentlefury iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    You used to be able to do exactly this...then for some reason they made it read only...its really just a re installation of a poor method of editing....I don't know why they can't make an iPad version that actually works as it does on a PC.