What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ecourse Needs adobe????.?.????

kristasnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just signed up for a course that need adobe and I'm lost. I'm new to iPads and we are not playing well in the sandbox. The on line course is on of many so I thought buying and iPad would work for me. I need help.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad does not support flash. And it never will. There are workaround apps, such as Puffin, iswifter, to mention some.

They tend to be sluggish and unpredictable, however.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The other "solution" I found is Splashtop Remote, an app for iPad. It allows you to "drive" your main computer or laptop. So you could have the courses running on the computer but control them through the iPad from your couch. Sorry, not really a "study on the go" solution as it has to be on your local (home) network for Macs. They are working on it to be accessible anywhere on wifi for PC. That may be ready by now.
The app is in the App Store, or you could check it out on their web site.

Most reactions