What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ebooks messed up?

inimeg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone can help me on what to do coz my ebooks in my ipad got messed up. paragraphs, stanzas, words and even numbers where shuffled and others jump into the next paragraph.
BTW, i used calibre to convert my PDF eBooks into ePub.
Thanks!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone can help me on what to do coz my ebooks in my ipad got messed up. paragraphs, stanzas, words and even numbers where shuffled and others jump into the next paragraph.
BTW, i used calibre to convert my PDF eBooks into ePub.
Thanks!

Unfortunately, using Calibre to convert a PDF ebook into an ePub is probably where you messed up; it's not the iPad or the e-reading apps.

PDFs are the worst to try to convert. They have special formatting and usually are just "pictures." Generally, a PDF should not be converted and should just be viewed as PDFs, as you've discovered.

My suggestion is to use iBooks or some other app that can read PDFs and leave them as PDFs. Otherwise, you'll be facing hours and hours of editing to get them anywhere near readable.

Marilyn

OP
I

inimeg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I will..hope everything will be ok..thanks much!

Most reactions

Latest posts