Popular gaming site IGN has just named EA’s “Mass Effect: Infiltrator” its Free Game of the month for February. The game is pretty popular and well-received by players, having a rating of 4 out of 5 stores in the App Store, and it typically retails for $4.99.
IGN says that all copies of this impressive sci-fi shooter set in the Mass Effect universe are available on a 'first come, first serve basis'. You need to visit the special promo page in order to get your copy of the game as soon as possible.
Here are some of the main features from the game:
Have a look at this video showing Mass Effect Infiltrator in action and decide whether or not it's something you'd like to play on your iPad or iPhone.
- Move freely through massive exteriors and a fully realized Cerberus base
- Experience groundbreaking graphics and intensified audio in a console-like experience that marks the next leap in iOS gameplay
- Use intuitive tap controls for fast-paced fighting. Fluidly dive and roll for cover with a simple swipe. Engage in epic boss battles against Cerberus Mechs and twisted experiment victims
- Harness the fury of high-tech armor and weapons. Unleash biotic powers, stealth cloak abilities and devastating melee attacks
- Upgrade your gear and performance with credits – the quicker and more stylish your kills, the more credits you’ll earn.