What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earth Under Siege (Beta inscription)

Insane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Im Diego Beltran from Insane.

Insane is a Brazillian company that develops creative and innovative apps for different platforms!

Our last ipad game (Earth Under Siege) has entered a beta phase and we are sending our
inscription/teaser website to some blogs and forums that discuss about applestore apps and games!
The midia content we are sharing at the moment are the screenshots available at the website as well as
our facebook page and twitter.

Game lore:
All major cities were destroyed by bloodthirsty, powerful aliens. All nations must put aside their
differences in a last effort for survival. 8 state-of-the-art hatches are built in key territories of
the planet, equipped with the most destructive technologies ever developed. 8 types of cannons under
only one command. What lies ahead is the most fantastic and deadly war the world has ever seen.

You can find Earth Under Siege beta apply and screenshots web site at:
earthundersiege.com

Search for Earth Under Siege at facebook.com

Anyone who have an ipad can apply for the beta!

kind regards, Diego Beltran - Insane Desenvolvimento de Softwares ltda.

OP
I

Insane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have a gameplay video now!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhhJfRwtN8

It will be at the beta inscription website soon!
Enjoy!

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4.99$ and no free trial version?

I'll wait for a free trial version before I pay that much (relatively speaking) for an iPad game.

Most reactions

Latest posts