What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ear phones

Mringler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a set of ear phones that came with my IPhone and I want to use them with my IPad but they don't work. Is there a setting I am missing or do I need to buy different ear phones.

Thanks, Marcia

Sent from my iPad using iPF

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope. Assuming the volume is up on the iPad they should work I've used my iPod touch headphones with my iPad since I first got it.

Posted with TapaTalk for iPhone

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mringler said:
Have a set of ear phones that came with my IPhone and I want to use them with my IPad but they don't work. Is there a setting I am missing or do I need to buy different ear phones.

Thanks, Marcia

Have you tried using another set of headphones that you know is working with your iPad.If another set of headphones doesn't work,you may have problems with your headphone jack.

OP
Mringler

Mringler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I tried again and I wasn't pushing the plug in far enough to make the connection. They now work fine.

OP
Mringler

Mringler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I tried another pair and they worked too. Thank you

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mringler said:
Hi, I tried another pair and they worked too. Thank you

I'm glad the problem was resolved without needing a repair.iPad repairs don't come cheap.

Most reactions