What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dabirk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having Trouble reading e-mail from different accounts. How do I switch to different accounts (Yahoo, G-Mail, Me) on my Ipad ? :confused:

OP
dabirk2

dabirk2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Figured it out. But let me hear your solution anyway

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried going to settings mail and adding an account from there?

robsoule

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Upper left of the main screen after launching the mail app should show all email accounts that are setup. To switch between/among them (for example, work email and personal email addresses should be visible). Just tap on the email that you want to check, then tap on the Inbox to see all emails for that account. Tap get back to all accounts, tap in the upper left on the email address, then tap on Accounts to get back to the main page that display all email addresses. iOS 4 should be bringing a unified inbox this fall.

DaveC6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agree with above... Just make sure each account is turned to the "On" position in Settings. They are controlled separately in Settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts