What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E mail problems

spoolbox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have just got new iPad set up my email account no problem but I wanted to add my wifes email so I went into settings and then mail settings but it went back to homepage I tried this a number of times without succses so I restored iPad to factory settings but still the same problem any ideas guys

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to reset the 'Settings' app. Go to the Home screen. Double press the Home button to open the multi-task bar. Now press and hold any icon until they all start to jiggle. Now touch the upper left hand corner of the Settings icon to close it (does not delete it).

Now press the Home button to close the multi task bar and see if the problem persists.

Tim

walpark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Related e-mail problem. Sometimes it gets stuck on one e-mail. I've tried the reset you explain, but it doesn't work. I have also tried deleting my e-mail account and reentering it. Works sometimes, but not for long before another e-mail stalls. Along with this, things I put into the trash reappear in the inbox. What to do?

Most reactions

Latest posts