1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

E mail problems

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by spoolbox, Oct 28, 2011.

1. spoolbox

spoolbox iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have just got new iPad set up my email account no problem but I wanted to add my wifes email so I went into settings and then mail settings but it went back to homepage I tried this a number of times without succses so I restored iPad to factory settings but still the same problem any ideas guys
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    You need to reset the 'Settings' app. Go to the Home screen. Double press the Home button to open the multi-task bar. Now press and hold any icon until they all start to jiggle. Now touch the upper left hand corner of the Settings icon to close it (does not delete it).

Now press the Home button to close the multi task bar and see if the problem persists.

Tim
  3. walpark

walpark iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Related e-mail problem. Sometimes it gets stuck on one e-mail. I've tried the reset you explain, but it doesn't work. I have also tried deleting my e-mail account and reentering it. Works sometimes, but not for long before another e-mail stalls. Along with this, things I put into the trash reappear in the inbox. What to do?