What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E-mail problem

Alex101

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My iPad4 is receiving -mails, but if I wish to reply, or just send and e-mail, it comes up with Cannot send e-mails The user name or password is incorrect etc ...... I have forgotten the password, so how do I correct this with a new password please?

So far 80 viewers and no help. Anyone please?

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My iPad4 is receiving -mails, but if I wish to reply, or just send and e-mail, it comes up with Cannot send e-mails The user name or password is incorrect etc ...... I have forgotten the password, so how do I correct this with a new password please?

So far 80 viewers and no help. Anyone please?

Usually you get the possibility to retrieve/reset your password when you forgot it. You'll have to access your email account through a browser.
When trying to sign in, you'll find something like this:

image-562388036.jpg

Here you'd have to choose "Can't access..." and follow the instructions afterwards.

After changing your password there, you'll also have to do it in Settings - Mails, Contacts, Calendars - the email account you changed.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts