What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E Mail issues

petebooth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

New to IPADs and this forum. Have a small problem with E Mail. I use GMail and now that my IPAD recieves this mail I can no longer see it on my desk top. Is there some way so that it appears on both. Main reason is that I cannot print from my IPAD:confused:

Thanks

Tom P.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you mean that emails are being deleted off the server when you receive them on the iPad, then set your email account on the iPad to never delete from the server... Settings, Mail, email acct., Advanced

OP
P

petebooth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Already accessed that screen but it does not give the option. The Mails on the server are only deleted if I open them on my IPAD

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go into your Google Email settings on the site, and make sure you have IMAP turned on. If you did not, you may need to remove and add zthe account again after making the change. I am not sure.

There is an alternate way to set up your Gmail account using the Exchange setup. This may work better for you. It will let you sync your Google contacts and multiple calendars as well.

http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138740

For multiple calendars be sure to follow the link at the bottom of the instructions.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts