What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dvd to ipad

JAMESSTAR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi are there any one stop solutions to rip a DVD to iPad ???
Cheers

Gramps40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get a program such as isharesoft DVD to iPhone converter. These programs convert you DVD format to iTunes format then you just drag them into iTunes under video. You can put a cover picture on the video under the info tab in iTunes, I find my covers on imdb.com

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello James - welcome to the forum - :)

Of course, my first question is whether you have done any searching on the forum? There are numerous threads & posts on this topic that will at least address your initial questions; if not then post back here.

But just as a starter, take a look HERE - a long thread (which I was a poster) that may get you started - there seems to be no GREAT one-step solution to this process - good luck and please report back your experience - will definitely help others in view of the frequent request for this iPad service - :thumbs:

aklynn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
used proplayer from apple store

Moderator removed reference to illegal software.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions