What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DVD to Ipad (new model)

Sincity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Though the file sizes are larger, it would be nice and easier to be able to play the vobs directly like a software DVD player.

odonnks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use progie called WinX DVD Ripper which so far has worked very well. Typically I rip two formats. One an exact copy, which is a very large file in the range of 4 to 6 Gb. This I keep on a external hard drive for my PC or other future use.
The other I convert to a that Works well on the iPad and it gets stored on a Segate satellite portable drive.
It also works well to convert DVD recordings that I've made of movies or tv shows but that quality is not a high a resolution as when ripping 'produced' DVDs.
When it comes time to travel I load my of my wife's IPad with what ever movies we'd like to take.

It offers a number of conversion types.
Base cost was $35. Updates offered after Jan 1 cost another $35 for that calendar year.

Free upgrades for the calendar year. From what I can tell the upgrades which come about every three weeks a countering new anti piracy technology.

Simple to use....

Tomful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use progie called WinX DVD Ripper which so far has worked very well. Typically I rip two formats. One an exact copy, which is a very large file in the range of 4 to 6 Gb. This I keep on a external hard drive for my PC or other future use.
The other I convert to a that Works well on the iPad and it gets stored on a Segate satellite portable drive.
It also works well to convert DVD recordings that I've made of movies or tv shows but that quality is not a high a resolution as when ripping 'produced' DVDs.
When it comes time to travel I load my of my wife's IPad with what ever movies we'd like to take.

dvd-toipad.com

It offers a number of conversion types.
Base cost was $35. Updates offered after Jan 1 cost another $35 for that calendar year.

Free upgrades for the calendar year. From what I can tell the upgrades which come about every three weeks a countering new anti piracy technology.

Simple to use....

You are so lucky. I am very glad to hear it about you.
Just keep doing...

basco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Handbrake with a read addon. It's free but slow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts