What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dslr transfer photo

Mdb2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all, I am new to the forum,and have to ask, I have the iPad 1 I also have the camera kit. My dslr (canon) when connected direct to the iPad transfers the photos with no problem. However I cannot work out how to transfer a single Image. The whole of what's on the card transfers over. Even if I instruct the camera to transfer 1 image. This is very frustrating. Do I need a special app. Also I always shoot in raw.can anyone help please. Kind regards. Mike

BeanieH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mike, I put the SD card in the white camera connection kit, insert in slide slot. Will show camera photos , click on photos you want to import, shows blur check, touch import, then import selection. It then shows up on events and you can put in albums from there.

BeanieH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPAD1Photos, How can I transfer photos from my IPAD 1 photos to an SD card. Thanks Beanie H

Most reactions

Latest posts