What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drum loops or sequencer

se9mike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.soundcloud.co.
Hi,
Having purchased Amplitube and Auria which are great apps I have been struggling with the loops the in app purchases offer.

I want a kind of 4 bar loop so I can create my OWN sequence and not some boring rock4/4. I want to control hi hat/snare and bass drum hits and tempo and create as I say a kind of verse loop - a chorus loop and a few fills with realistic samples. most offer set bpm's also which I fins very restrictive.

Is there anything like this about ??

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

OP
se9mike

se9mike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.soundcloud.co.
Just looked at FL studio mobile. The drum sequencer looks cool but not sure if you can export them as a wav/mp3 or individual tracks and it's £13.99

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just looked at FL studio mobile. The drum sequencer looks cool but not sure if you can export them as a wav/mp3 or individual tracks and it's £13.99

You can export as a .wav file which can then be converted to mp3 should you need to.

For more information if you find the app in the App Store there is a link to the Dev's website which provides great information.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts