What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropped ipad2

jjkirshner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a new forum member. I dropped my ipad2 everything is working fine except the bottom button is very sluggish and difficult to get back to my home page. Sometimes I have to reboot. Any suggestions? Thanks. Jeff

singlestick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a new forum member. I dropped my ipad2 everything is working fine except the bottom button is very sluggish and difficult to get back to my home page. Sometimes I have to reboot. Any suggestions? Thanks. Jeff

Get it repaired or replaced. You really don't know the degree of any damage.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'll find that, if you take it back to an Apple Store, they'll be very sympathetic and, many Members have found, may well replace it free of charge. Have a look at the threads here for Members that have had their iPads replaced after they've been dropped.

Tim

OP
J

jjkirshner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed the new OS5 and I no longer need the button to get to the home page. "pinching" the screen works even better and has solved the problem, as suggested by the salesperson at best buy.

Most reactions

Latest posts