What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropcopy vs. Dropbox

CharlesR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the difference?

Last edited:

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just googled Dropcopy because I was unfamiliar with it. As I understand it it allows file sharing between Apple devices. Dropbox can be used eith any OS and even accessed by the public if you use the public folders and send an URL, as say photos. I move files between Win machines and Apple devices, accessing the files from any of them. I also use it for storage.

Hope that helps. Check out Dropbox for yourself. You get GB free storage.

Diane

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dropbox = awesome. Use it daily between my iPad, iMac, Macbook Air, iPhone, etc., etc. Integrates with other apps like 1Password, Text Expander and more. Highly recommended.

OP
CharlesR

CharlesR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using dropbox for a while now (I agree it is awesome!) for transferring and sharing files between my imac and ipad. I just saw the app dropcopy in the App Store today (it's free) and became curious about the difference. I'll stick with dropbox. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts