What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DropBox

Waterbabies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This may be a daft question but if I use Dropbox for documents, is it possible to access the documents while offline?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
but if you mark documents as favourites, they are downloaded for offline use..., which is I think what you are after...

OP
W

Waterbabies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, Thanks. But will I still be able to view and change things in documents, even if I' m not online? Presumably they would sync next time I go online?

seabrzjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, Thanks. But will I still be able to view and change things in documents, even if I' m not online? Presumably they would sync next time I go online?

Yes, that is one of the very best things about DropBox. Work offline, save stuff to your DropBox folders, and everything is synced perfectly once you are back online. I consult in areas that usually do not have Wifi so this feature of DropBox is the main reason I love it.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts