What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox

Shayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I searched in google and got this :

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

So basically a website that you can share your videos photos to people instead of using email :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, there are plenty of comments already in the forum on Dropbox - a little searching may provide you more details.

Also checkout the short video HERE at their website; the program needs to be placed on multiple devices to 'share' your files 'in the cloud' - I've just started to use it, myself - good luck! :)

Davidra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depending on what your use of the iPad is, Dropbox is fantastic for accessing files on multiple devices. I save files to Dropbox on my work computer and I can open them and alter them on my iPad, my home computer, or even my phone. Great app.

Goober

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree. To save space on my iPad I am constantly moving documents in and out of my dropbox when I travel for work. It works fine for me for now since I haven't yet paid for the service.

OP
M

Minx01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for info on dropbox. Have downloaded it and is working a treat!:)

chrisdiaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually prefer SugarSync. I like the interface better, they give you more GB's for free, and if you need more, they are cheaper than Dropbox.

Most reactions

Latest posts