What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox

Pettythief

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks. Anyone tell me if it's possible to save music from dropbox onto my iPad? Ty

Reaction score
You go to the AppStore and download the Dropbox app.

The thing is, you can't just add songs to the iPod app, it is possible, if you are jailbroken, but if you aren't jailbroken, than you would need to use an alternative media player, as iPod synchronizes only with iTunes.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've got music in Dropbox but I'm not sure you can but I'm sure someone will correct me. I generally put it into iTunes to get the music.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
P

Pettythief

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the 2 cents. Guess I need another damn PC. Oh! The humanity!

Renzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good reader ftw

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Renzo said:
Good reader ftw

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Goodreader is a great app in many regards, but being a media player is not one of them, it does play .mp3's and you can open music from Dropbox and import it into Goodreader. It's just that Goodreader has no libraries and it blocks the whole app when playing music, you can't browse Goodreader while it plays a .mp3. Not ideal.

OP
P

Pettythief

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally bought goodreader! A perfect app for a lot of different files big or small. Me? I just used it for mastered music zip files and it worked where dropbox couldn't. I'm sure everyone will eventually have a reason to own this handy app.

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you click on favorite icon against a file in Dropbox, it will be store locally so that you can access it without internet.

rajbox67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there,why can't I save the music files from Dropbox to my Ipad2?
Eg.I have downloaded my favorite songs into my PC and copy the songs into Dropbox apparently when I open Dropbox I can play the songs but I can't save it into my local drive of ipad2.
Beside that I have also installed Dropbox into my blackberry bold 9700,it's the same does not able to copy too...

Your feedback highly appreciate....thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts