What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox

Jane1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a couple of media files in my dropbox folder on ipad that i have made favourites - so I should be able to watch them offline. However when I am not on the internet I cannot watch the files and get a 'unable to view files as no internet connection'. Even though I access them through the favourites folder. am I doing something wrong?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Jane--welcome to the forum!!

I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Thank you,

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a couple of media files in my dropbox folder on ipad that i have made favourites - so I should be able to watch them offline. However when I am not on the internet I cannot watch the files and get a 'unable to view files as no internet connection'. Even though I access them through the favourites folder. am I doing something wrong?

Hi Jane!
Did you mark the files as favourites on your iPad?
I just tried the same. Obviously Dropbox syncs between devices - everything, except favourites. If you want to view them offline on your iPad, you'll have to make them favourites there.

Most reactions

Latest posts