What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox Issue

sceadugenga

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
dspoverseas.proboards.com
When I use the Dropbox app on my iPad to transfer files to other places it's sticking on the "exporting file" message and needs a hard reset to get rid of it.

I've tried deleting the file from the PC but it makes no difference, nor did reinstalling Dropbox.

Very annoying.

OP
sceadugenga

sceadugenga

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
dspoverseas.proboards.com
IMG_0505.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 426

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I barely use DropBox anymore, so I don’t have any files there to experiment with.

All I can suggest is adding it to the Files app, and see if you can do what you want from there. I access almost all my cloud storage services from the Files app these days: unless I need a speciffic feature that only the original app has (like making a file local).

Attachments

• 921D27F3-1701-40A5-9B2A-5571823955AC.png
    921D27F3-1701-40A5-9B2A-5571823955AC.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 419

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok. From the sound of it, it is more likely to be an issue with the DropBox app than a general iOS bug. You might have some luck checking DropBox’s support pages.

I have occationally had problems saving thing to iCloud using the Share sheet’s Files option; but the symptoms are different, and clearing the app usually clears things up.

PrismStudios

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.prism-studios.org
I use Dropbox frequently .I have the paid business version, and share my DB with another person.I did not download the app though. I use the internet version. Maybe I won`t tap download the app now. Weird......

Most reactions

Latest posts