What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox help

larsen44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to know how to open PDF (ebook) file in dropbox. When I try to open the file it asks to choose an app to open it with, I do not have that or any app that can do that. Any suggestions?
I am actually trying to transfer the ebook file from the nook app to my iBook app.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you have iBooks installed? If so, dropbox will allow you to "open in" iBooks where you will then have a copy.....or should.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As Outl4w suggests, iBooks can, for sure, open PDF files but I note that you say you're trying to transfer the book from your Nook app to iBooks. As far as I'm aware, Nook books are not PDF format and cannot be opened in iBooks. Why don't you want to use an app that can read Nook?

Tim

OP
L

larsen44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I have iBooks installed. I bought the ebook from the B&N store because it was not available from iBook store. I can read it on the nook app, I am just trying to choose different ways to use the iPad, I would have prefered to read it on iBooks.
Thanks Outlaw & Tim for your fast responds!

janelp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You just need to download the B&N app either from the B&N site or the app store. It is free You do not need to use Dropbox at all.

Most reactions

Latest posts