What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox apps and syncing between iphone and ipad

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ukmed1 said:
HI everyone just got my iPad and now want to sync everything between devices without using a computer.

I have opened a dropbox account and synced the following data with apps that use dropbox :

Contacts through "contacts backup" in app store

IFile for personal files (has a dropbox integration)

Data Deposit (from Cydia) awesome app I used it to sync all major app data from iPhone apps such as whatsapp and beejive. It works only for restoring data to iPad apps that are install+ (iPhone and iPad compatible) separate iPad apps like beehive required a manual sync using file and searching round the accounts files.

What I cannot find an app for is:

1. A way to sync mail accounts

2. A way to sync Cydia apps and repos

3. A way to sync photos

Anyone know a way?

1. Gmail?
2. Sync cydia & repo's to? Pkgbackup from cydia will save repos, installed tweaks, cydia apps, and if desired app store apps and photos as 1 large file and then you can upload to dropbox & also along with your shsh blobs.
3. Some 3rd party photo apps can wirelessly sync photos but they are only sync'd within the app itself. Perhaps dropbox could also be used as method as well.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts