What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drop down menus and forms in a spreadsheet?

Bdyke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all I'm new here and trying to learn about various spreadsheet programs. For work I am trying to find a spreadsheet that allows me to enter data into a form as well as create drop down menus for specific cells. Numbers is great for creating forms but the iPad version does not have the capabilities that allow a user to create drop down menus. I have two questions:
1) Does documents to go, officepro or any other spreadsheet program have the abiltiy to create forms?
2) Are there any spreadsheet programs out there that will let me create a drop down menu?

Thanks.

Betalogic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe an iPad tekkie can address why an iPad cannot accept drop down menus in their spreadsheets. Doesn't seem to have any takers who can address the subject. And I have the very same question as many others on the topic.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Don't know how I missed it when it happened, but Numbers has been updated since the thread was started. It now supports pop-up menus for cells. There are also options for sliders and stepped data entry.

You must be on iOS 5 to update to the newest version of Numbers.

Most reactions

Latest posts