What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drop Box

iamnamja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't mean to spam... But, if anybody's considering creating a dropbox account, but hasn't yet...

I'd really appreciate it if you'd use my link:
***** EDITED *****

And anybody else is welcome to add on their referral link so that we can all get benefits instead of just creating accounts without any added storage ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
So anyone using that link to create a Dropbox account receives an extra 250MB onto their 2GB and iamnamja also receives an extra 250MB for promoting Dropbox.

And I thought we had enough of Nickso posting his Dropbox links across the forum :(

OP
I

iamnamja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL I had no idea someone else had something up before...

So what do you guys mostly use this for? I can imagine using it for a few files here and there... But anything else such as a movie or music I would assume would be to bandwidth intensive for it to be feasible... unless of course its on wifi..

Reaction score
I only use it for some apps, which upload their backups automatically to Dropbox.

Using Dropbox as s file transfer method is too tedious, at least importing files onto the iPad is. I prefer Goodreader and just set it up as a wireless network drive, that way I can place files from the PC directly into the correct folders and don't need to reorganize.

nappels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just love Dropbox. I use it together with iUnarchive. Services like dropbox totally made small physical external storage (usb sticks?) redundant.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I've edited out the link. Although its not spam, we can't allow it in a way that is consistent, fair, and easily moderated, so the policy is to not do it. Thanks for your understanding.

OP
I

iamnamja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problem! Sorry.. didn't mean to violate any terms on this forum. :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts